WHAT IS REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT AND HOW IS IT APPLIED ?16/08/2023 2023-08-15 10:11
WHAT IS REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT AND HOW IS IT APPLIED?
WHAT IS REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT AND HOW IS IT APPLIED ?
WHAT IS REFLEXOLOGY ?it is an effective alternative medicine method that aims to support general health and balance at the same time by stimulating points located in certain areas of the body through massage. In this method, the points located in areas such as the soles of the feet, hands and ears are associated with organs, glands, systems and other areas in the body. According to the basic principle, by stimulating these points, the body activates its self-healing ability.
- Preparation and Start: It is important to choose a comfortable sitting or lying position, to clean your feet or to create a relaxing environment with a hot water bath. This step will help you to better focus on the treatment and increase its effect.
- Light Touches and RubbingThe application begins with light and gentle touches. Then, by gently massaging the person's foot, rubbing, you should increase blood circulation and relax the body.
- Identifying Pressure Points: Reflexology Learn the equivalents of body organs on the soles of the feet by training.No one should practice without training. Knowing which points correspond to which organs, massage begins.
- Applying Light Pressure to the Points: Light pressure is applied to certain points using fingertips or thumb. By slowly increasing the pressure, massage is performed at each point from a few seconds to a few minutes.
- Progress in Order: By following the reflexology map, different parts of the body are continued to be massaged sequentially and massage is performed to cover the entire body, focusing on each region.
- Rest and Relaxation: Take care to relax by breathing deeply and relaxing during the massage. This increases the effect of the massage and helps you achieve better results.
- Finishing The Massage: When you have completed the foot massage, end the process by giving the feet a light rub. Then take some time to relax and don't forget to make your client drink plenty of water.
But remember that before using any alternative treatment method, you should consult a doctor who specializes in the department according to your mistake. Practicing Reflexologists treat undiagnosable patients only those who have been diagnosed. In addition, reflexology application can give negative results in a wrong application, as well as a very good result when done correctly.That's why the Educational Specialist Reflexologist Gamze Arslandogan’ or International Institute of Reflexologyit is important that you consult and have it done by reflexologists who have graduated from . Health and safety are always a priority.